Pearson e-bookshelf is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-31. The program can be installed on Android.
Pearson e-bookshelf enables students and teachers to access Pearson textbooks on the go. These e-Textbooks can be downloaded onto any tablet devices for offline usage, enabling users to access them in the classroom or at home, with or without Internet connection.
Pearson e-bookshelf provides users with various effective teaching and learning tools such as note-taking, voice recording and digital exercises with auto-marking function. It is also equipped with interactive tools that promote peer evaluation and collaborative learning. What’s more, Pearson e-Textbook comes with the handy classroom management function that enables teachers to monitor, supervise and guide students’ learning and use of tablet devices in the classroom.
• Download e-Textbooks for offline usage
• Add, edit, highlight and share notes (text, voice, drawings, weblinks)
• Access effective learning and teaching tools specially designed for e-Textbooks
• Manage students’ usage of tablet devices in the classroom
• Synchronise your notes added to the e-Textbooks across different supported devices
Pearson e-bookshelf (version 4.0.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.